Tailored to You
Why let any app enforce a way on how you communicate? With CrossBox, you're always at the helm, easily fine-tuning your app settings to match with your reading and writing habits. You can finally enjoy full control over the way you read, write, send, and track your emails.
- Read emails in conversation mode (Gmail style) or as a simple list.
- Use the server as an intermediary to load all email images over a secure connection (https).
- Choose not to show images in emails from untrusted senders.
- Zoom out emails that cannot be shrunk to fit your viewing area.
- Choose between vertical and horizontal viewing modes.
- Write emails using a modern rich-text editor or use old school plain-text.
- Choose to always use "Reply All" instead of "Reply".
- Enable the email signature
- Choose how long CrossBox should wait before sending an email.
- Make CrossBox ask you for confirmation before sending an email.
- Allow CrossBox to warn you if your email has an empty subject or a body.
- Let CrossBox warn you if you mention attachment in the email but no attachment was added.
- Enable the email tracking to get notified when your email gets seen.
- Allow CrossBox to send you a notification once your email gets seen.
- IMAP only (slower, doesn't take any extra disk space)
- IMAP + MySQL (faster, syncs emails into the database)